Output Signals for Critical Pressures
SMC Series ISE/ZSE30A
Digital pressure switches monitor positive and vacuum pressures, displaying instantaneous readings, as well as transmitting output signals when critical set points are detected. Switch outputs can trigger machine controls for continuing operation, emergency response, or maintenance. An amazing set of capabilities are packed into an inch-sized cube.
- Vacuum, compound, and positive pressure ranges from -101kPa to 1.0MPa
- 2 switch outputs, or 1 switch with an analog current or voltage output
- IP40 enclosure offers protection in dusty environments
- CE, UL/CSA, RoHS
- Available M12 4-pin connector
- Choose 1 of 7 display units for a variety of install locations
- Optimize readability with display calibration, anti-chatter, and zero clear
- Protect settings with key lock and password code security functions
- Auto calculate ideal min/max switch values for vacuum pick and release
For more information or to order your SMC ISE/ZSE30A Digital Pressure Switch, call Innovative-IDM at 877.906.2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.